Indian 11 Month Baby Food Chart, Indian Baby Food recipes, By 11 months, your baby may become more independent and she may be able to eat or drink on her own. Keep watching the baby close while she is eating in order to avoid choking. Don’t worry if the baby is not ready to eat on her own! Just help and encourage by offering finger foods and practice her to hold the spoon!
Now you can give all foods you cook for your family in the form of minced or chopped (with few exceptions which includes salt, sugar, honey, whole nuts and cow’s milk).
Always remember that solids food can’t replace the nutrients breastmilk or formula provides during the first year. So consider including solids in your baby’s diet as a complementary feeding. Please read on 10 months baby food chart (to cross check the foods you have introduced till 10 months) before you plan a food chart for your 11 months baby. And always consider preferring homemade foods for your baby, which is safe.
And Hopefully by now you are planning for your baby’s first birthday which is certainly something to celebrate! Check some dessert recipes here which you may want to consider before planning the party menu.
What foods can be included in 11 months baby’s diet?
What’s new on 11 months baby food?
Complete list of options for 11 months baby food:
Here are the complete list of options you can include in 11 months old baby’s diet.
Sample Food chart or Diet plan for 11 months old baby
How much quantity per day?
- Cereal – 1/4 to 1/2 cup
- Vegetables – 1/4 to 1/2 cup
- Fruits – 1/4 to 1/2 cup
- Mixed Cereals – 1/4 to 1/2 cup
- Dairy – 2 to 3 tbsp
- Meat/Protein – 4 tbsp
11 MONTHS BABY FOOD RECIPES
Here is the collection of 11 Months Baby Food Recipes, please customize the below sample charts with the mentioned recipes that can be included in 11 months baby’s diet based on availability, convenience and your baby’s preference.
SAMPLE INDIAN FOOD CHART OR DIET PLAN FOR 11 MONTHS OLD BABY
Paneer dosa or Roti with mildly spiced gravy
Vegetables stuffed paratha or daliya upma or khichdi
Roti with any mildly spiced vegetable gravy or chicken korma
/ Wheat dosa Or Chapati
mildly spiced gravy
any fruit milkshake
made with breast milk
or any kheer
made with curd/yogurt
Any dosa variety or pancakes or cheela
- Sterilize the bowls and spoons used for feeding your baby in a vessel with hot water for five minutes and keep it immersed in the same vessel until use.
- Some of the recipes given above prepared with more spices as it’s a family recipe. Adjust the spices according to your baby’s preference.
- Never introduce more than 1 food at a time when introducing solids to your baby.
- Salt , sugar, cow’s milk and honey is not recommended in baby’s food until 1 years of age.
- Check for allergy symptoms when you introducing a new food to your baby and stop feeding your if you find any symptoms.
- This food chart is prepared to give an idea on what foods can be included in babies diet at particular month. It should not be considered as a medical advice.
- Feed your baby with breastmilk or formula milk on demand other than the timings mentioned in the chart.
- Always check with your pediatrician before introducing any new food.
- Steaming is a healthy option for baby food than pressure cooking. So I prefer steaming using a Idli pot or steamer.