Eggs are very nutritious and help babies to gain weight. Babies get quickly bored of boiled eggs over time, and these scrambled eggs come to the rescue. The scrambled eggs recipe is a great snack option for babies and is the best way to include eggs in their diet.
You can give this egg scramble to your babies from 7 months. This can be a quick breakfast/dinner or an evening snack.
Let's check how to make these easy Scrambled Eggs for babies, toddlers & kids.
Scrambled Eggs Recipe for Babies | Baby & Toddler Food
Scrambled eggs for babies- Indian style quick egg stir-fry made with egg, cheese, and milk. It can be served as a snack or finger food for babies.
- Eggs - 1 no
- Pepper powder - a pinch
- Boiled milk - 3 tbsp
- Grated cheese - 1 tsp
- Salt - to taste
- Butter - ½ Tsp
- Beat the egg with milk in a mixing bowl. Keep it ready.
- Heat half teaspoon of butter in a pan and melt it. Then pour the well-beaten egg. Stir the eggs until it gets cooked.
- Keep stirring until the raw smell of eggs completely leaves, and the eggs got cooked. It will be dry and fluffy once cooked. Now sprinkle grated cheese (I didn't add cheese as my baby don't like cheese) pepper powder and salt to it. Give a quick stir and switch off the flame.
1. Beat the egg with milk in a mixing bowl. Keep it ready.
2. Heat half teaspoon of butter in a pan and melt it. Then pour the well-beaten egg. Stir the eggs until it gets cooked.
3. Keep stirring until the raw smell of eggs is completely left and the eggs got cooked. It will be dry and fluffy once cooked. Now sprinkle grated cheese (I didn't add cheese as my baby doesn't like cheese), pepper powder and salt to it. Give a quick stir and switch off the flame.
Serve the tasty scrambled eggs with a slice of whole-wheat bread.
- For babies aged less than a year old, use only egg yolks to make this scrambled egg recipe. Also, skip the milk and make it with egg alone. You can add prepared formula milk to adjust the consistency if required.
- Adding salt is not recommended in baby food unless they turn one year.
- Keep stirring after eggs are added; otherwise, it may get stuck to the bottom. Scrap it immediately from the pan if it sticks.
- Add one small tomato if you want your scrambled eggs to be moist and tangy.
- Cheese can be introduced to a baby's diet after eight months. I use cheddar cheese for my baby.