Scrambled Eggs Recipe for Babies | Baby & Toddler Food
- Eggs - 1 no
- Pepper powder - a pinch
- Boiled milk - 3 tbsp
- Grated cheese - 1 tsp
- Salt - to taste
- Butter - 1/2 Tsp
- Beat the egg with milk in a mixing bowl. Keep it ready.
- Heat half teaspoon of butter in a pan and melt it. Then pour the well-beaten egg. Stir the eggs until it gets cooked.
- Keep stirring until the raw smell of eggs completely leaves, and the eggs got cooked. It will be dry and fluffy once cooked. Now sprinkle grated cheese (I didn't add cheese as my baby don't like cheese) pepper powder and salt to it. Give a quick stir and switch off the flame.
- For babies aged less than a year old, use only egg yolks to make this scrambled eggs recipe. Also, skip the milk and make it with egg alone. You can add prepared formula milk to adjust the consistency if required.
- Adding salt is not recommended in baby food unless they turned one year.
- Keep stirring after eggs are added otherwise it may get sticked to the bottom. Scrap it immediately from the pan if it sticks.
- Add one small tomato if you want your scrambled eggs to be moist and tangy.
- Cheese can be introduced to a baby's diet after they completed eight months. I use cheddar cheese for my baby.