Fruit lassi is a mixed fruits smoothie made with curd or yogurt in Indian style. Its so refreshing,cooling, filling and healthy too. It is the best way to make kids to eat variety of fruits in the form of this mixed fruits smoothie. Its very quick to make with any seasonal fruits (except citrus fruits) of your choice. Mango, strawberry, banana, muskmelon, apple and chikku are suitable for making this fruit lassi.
Fruit Lassi for Babies & Toddlers | Mixed fruits Smoothie | Beverages
- Seasonal fruits - ¾ cup chopped
- Thick Curd - 1 cup
* I used mango, apple, chikku and banana
- Wash, peel and deseed the fruits. Then chop them into desired size cubes. Set aside. Then take the chopped fruit pieces and curd in a juicer/blender. Blend everything till smooth.
- Choose ripe and seasonal fruits for best results. Also make sure that your baby is not allergic to any of the fruits you add.
- Use sour less curd to make this smoothie.
- Always check with your doctor before giving any new food to your baby.
- No need to add any sweetener as the fruits have natural sweetness.