Peanut butter Banana smoothie - Creamy and delicious milkshake with bananas, peanut butter, and milk! Peanut butter is loaded with nutrients, dietary fiber, proteins and vitamins which helps in bone growth and also gives relief from constipation in kids.
This smoothie with peanut butter is very easy to make, quite filling that you can prefer if your kids fuss about food. It can be given to kids from one year after introducing bananas and peanuts separate. Word of caution here: Peanuts are one of the potential allergens in kids, hence rule out peanut allergy before trying any recipe with it.
Check here for more healthy milkshakes and smoothies for kids. Now let us get on to check how to make the peanut butter banana smoothie for toddlers and kids.
Peanut Butter Banana Smoothie Recipe for Toddlers and Kids
- Peanut Butter - 2 tbsp
- Banana- 2 medium sized
- Milk -2 cups boiled and cooled
- Brown Sugar/Honey - 2 tsp optional
- Keep all the ingredients ready. Peel and place the banana in a cutting board and slice them into pieces.
- Now transfer the chopped banana slices to the blender along with peanut butter, honey/sugar (if using). Add chilled milk.
- Blend everything until smooth. Pour it in glasses and serve.
- You can add any nuts of your choice or nuts powder to this smoothie to make it more healthy.
- Skip honey/sugar if the banana is sweet enough.
- Make sure that your child is not allergic to peanut before trying this smoothie.
- Always serve the peanut butter banana smoothie fresh.
Which brand you have used for peanut butter?
I keep changing brands, and I also use homemade peanut butter. For this recipe, I used food club brand
No peanut butter in the ingredients list ?
Please proof reading before publishing
Added now. thanks for letting me know
Also u mentioned mangoes, where is mango in the recipe ?
It is a typo error. Corrected it now. Thanks for pointing it out.
Why does the milk need to be boiled and chilled first? And how do you chill it fast?
if the milk is not pasteurized you have to boil and cool the milk.
Can u share recipe for peanut butter
I will try to share it soon