Banana Puree/ Mashed Bananas - easy puree/mash recipe for babies with bananas. Bananas are the most favorite first food for babies because of its delicious taste, less allergenic nature and creaminess. They are also rich in nutrients, filling tummy for a long time and helps in healthy weight gain in babies.
Banana Puree Recipe for Babies | How to make mashed bananas
- Banana - 1 small sized
- Breastmilk/Formula Milk/Water - 1 tbsp
- Keep all the ingredients ready. Peel the banana, trim the ends with a knife.
- Then cut them into small circles and place the banana pieces into a big bowl. Mash the bananas well (without any chunks) with a fork or masher.
- Add breastmilk/formula milk/ water. Mix well until you get a creamy mash. Alternatively, you can puree the bananas in a mixie/blender with milk to get a fine puree.
Here is the video recipe for how to make banana puree/banana mash for babies
- For small babies, when you introduce bananas, you can puree the bananas with water/ milk using a blender.
- You can adjust the consistency by adding water/breast milk/formula while feeding.
- Always check with your pediatrician before introducing any new food.