Dates banana milkshake – creamy, healthy, energizing milkshake for toddlers and kids with dates and banana. It is one of the incredibly delicious and healthy milkshakes for kids with a fantastic combination of dates & banana, and also it does not need any additional sweetener. Dates banana milkshake gives instant energy, very filling and it tastes so good that my little one licked the glass and emptied the milkshake in no time.
Now let us get on to check how to make the dates banana milkshake for toddlers, and kids.
- Dates- 10 (de-seeded)
- Banana - 2 small
- Almonds - 5
- Boiled cooled Cow's Milk - 1.5 cups
- Soak dates and almonds in warm water for 30 minutes.
- Peel the skin of almonds and set aside. Peel and slice the bananas, keep it ready. Then take the bananas, dates, peeled almonds, and milk in a juicer/blender.
- Blend everything till smooth. Pour it in glasses and serve!
The creamy dates banana milkshake is ready. Serve chilled !!!
- If using soft dates, you can skip soaking them.
- Make sure to introduce dates, banana, and cows milk separate before you try these dates banana milkshake.
- For babies below one year, avoid cows milk. Use breast milk or formula milk instead.
- Always remember that breast milk or formula should be primary for babies until one year. Prefer juices/smoothies occasionally.
- Always check with your doctor before giving any new food to your baby.