Oats Poha milkshake - healthy milkshake prepared with homemade oats poha powder, banana, milk, and honey. This oats poha milkshake is naturally sweet, high in fiber and perfect for a quick, nutritious drink/breakfast for toddlers and kids. Its also super easy to make if you have oats poha powder in hand, throw the ingredients in a blender and blend until smooth! It's ready!
The oats poha milkshake can be given to toddlers from one year. You can replace banana with apple, blueberry, strawberry or any sweet fruit. Also, check oats poha porridge prepared with oats poha powder.
Now let's get on to check oats poha milkshake recipe for toddlers and kids.
Oats Poha Milkshake Recipe for Toddlers and Kids
Oats Poha Milkshake - Healthy milkshake for toddlers and kids with oats poha powder.
- Oats Poha Powder - ¼ cup
- Banana - 1 medium sized
- Milk - 1 cup
- Honey - 1 tbsp optional
- Peel the banana and slice them into pieces.
- Transfer the banana slices to a blender and add oats poha powder.
- Then add milk and honey to it.
- Blend everything until smooth.
Tried this recipe?Mention @gkfooddiary or tag #gkfooddiary!
1. Peel the banana and slice them into pieces.
2. Transfer the banana slices to a blender and add oats poha powder.
3. Then add milk and honey to it.
4. Blend everything until smooth.
Tasty and healthy oats poha milkshake is ready! Pour into a glass and serve.
- Adjust milk quantity as per your desired thickness.
- You can add any fruit of your choice to make this milkshake.
- Choose thin poha and quick cooking oats for making oats poha powder. Also, make sure to roast it well as we are not cooking the powder before making the milkshake.
- You can also cook the oats poha powder with water, cool it down and add to the milkshake.
- Always check with your pediatrician before introducing any new food.
Leave a Reply