The oats poha milkshake can be given to toddlers from one year. You can replace banana with apple, blueberry, strawberry or any sweet fruit. Also, check oats poha porridge prepared with oats poha powder.
Now let's get on to check oats poha milkshake recipe for toddlers and kids.
Oats Poha Milkshake Recipe for Toddlers and Kids
- Oats Poha Powder - 1/4 cup
- Banana - 1 medium sized
- Milk - 1 cup
- Honey - 1 tbsp optional
- Peel the banana and slice them into pieces.
- Transfer the banana slices to a blender and add oats poha powder.
- Then add milk and honey to it.
- Blend everything until smooth.
- Adjust milk quantity as per your desired thickness.
- You can add any fruit of your choice to make this milkshake.
- Choose thin poha and quick cooking oats for making oats poha powder. Also, make sure to roast it well as we are not cooking the powder before making the milkshake.
- You can also cook the oats poha powder with water, cool it down and add to the milkshake.
- Always check with your pediatrician before introducing any new food.