Strawberry lassi/strawberry smoothie is very refreshing, especially during hot summers. My little one loves strawberry, and this strawberry lassi is no exception:) This creamy strawberry lassi is one of the easiest recipes to make with strawberries and ideal for babies from 10 months after introducing strawberry separately. Do Check out strawberry jam and strawberry milkshake recipes if you are looking for more strawberry recipes.
Strawberry Lassi Recipe for Babies, Toddlers, and Kids
- Strawberries - 1 cup
- Curd/yogurt - 1 cup
- Fresh cream - 2 tbsp
- Sugar/honey - 2 tsp optional
- Keep all the ingredients ready. Wash the strawberries in running water thoroughly. Remove the stems and slice them vertically.
- Then take the chopped strawberries, curd/yogurt, fresh cream, and honey(if using) in a juicer/blender. Blend everything till smooth.
Here is the video of strawberry lassi/strawberry smoothie for babies, toddlers, and kids
- Wash the strawberries thoroughly before you proceed with the recipe.
- You could skip fresh cream and make this smoothie, but fresh cream gives a rich taste to this smoothie.
- Make sure to introduce strawberries and curd/yogurt separate before you try this strawberry lassi.
- For babies below one year, prefer juices, smoothies, and soups occasionally as that might replace breastfeed or formula feed.
- Skip honey/sugar for babies below one year.
- Always check with your baby's doctor before giving any new food to your baby.