Chikku/chikoo/sapota milkshake is one of my little daughter's favorite and can have it any time of the day. It's a simple milkshake with chikoo, Milk, and honey. Chikoo's are rich in iron and best for summer. It's healthy, delicious, and a thirst quencher for the summer heat. Chikoo has so many health benefits for toddlers and kids: good for eyes, improves digestion, cures constipation, etc. & best for pregnant women too. This chikku milkshake can be given to babies from one year. Check here on when and how to include chikku in the baby's diet.
Now let's get on to check how to prepare chikoo milkshake recipe for toddlers and kids.
Chikoo Milkshake Recipe For Toddlers and Kids | Sapodilla/Sapotta Milkshake
- Chikku fruit - 3 medium size
- Honey - 1 tbsp
- Cold Milk - 1 cup
- Wash the chickoo in running water thoroughly. Peel the skin off from the chickoo and take the thick pulp. Remove the seeds. Repeat the same process for the remaining chickoo .
- Then take half of the milk in a blender and add chopped chikku pieces. Blend until the chickoo is well blended with milk. Now add the remaining milk & honey. Blend everything till smooth.
- For babies below one year, you can make this chikku milkshake with formula milk or breastmilk.
- Make sure to remove the seeds from Chikku.
- You can also keep in the refrigerator for 30 minutes and serve.