Paneer Fruits Puree/Cottage Cheese Puree for Babies - nutritious calcium and protein packed puree recipe for babies with Paneer aka cottage cheese and fruits. Paneer is a healthy food for babies that can be included in babies diet from 8 months. This paneer puree is the best way to introduce paneer to babies when you are giving for the first time. You can add any baby's favorite fruits and make this puree. It tastes so good that babies will love it!
Here is how to make paneer fruits puree recipe for babies.
Paneer Fruits Puree Recipe for Babies |Cottage Cheese Puree for Baby
Paneer Puree- Nutritious puree recipe for babies with paneer and fruits
- Paneer - 4 small cubes or 2 tablespoon of crumbled paneer soaked in hot water
- Strawberry- 3
- Banana - 1 small sliced
- Nuts Powder - 1 tsp optional
- Water/Formula Milk - ¼ cup
- Keep all the ingredients ready. Transfer the paneer cubes, strawberries, banana, nuts powder and ¼ cup of water/formula milk to the blender.
- Grind it to a smooth paste. Transfer to a serving bowl and feed your baby!
Tried this recipe?Mention @gkfooddiary or tag #gkfooddiary!
Here is the video of how to make paneer fruits puree for Baby
1. Keep all the ingredients ready. Transfer the soaked paneer cubes, strawberries, banana, nuts powder and ¼ cup of water/formula milk to the blender.
2. Grind it to a smooth paste. Transfer to a serving bowl and feed your baby!
Paneer Fruits puree is ready!
- Add paneer after soaking in hot water for 5 minutes or add ghee fried paneer.
- Adjust the water quantity according to the thickness of the puree you prefer.
- Check with your baby's doctor before introducing any new food to your baby.
- You can add any fruits of your choice to make this puree.
Leave a Reply