This spinach paneer puree is ideal for babies after 8 or 10 months after introducing paneer and spinach separately. Also, check out paneer fruits puree and paneer ghee fry for babies. Now Let’s check how to make this easy spinach paneer puree recipe for babies.
Spinach Paneer Puree Recipe for Babies
- Spinach leaves - 1 cup tightly packed
- Crumbled Paneer/Cottage Cheese -1/4 cup
- Curd/Yogurt - 1 tbsp
- Butter/Ghee/oil - 1/2 tsp
- Cumin seeds - 1/4 tsp
- Wash spinach in running water well (at least twice). Keep all the other ingredients ready. Heat a pan with butter/ghee/oil and add cumin seeds. Let it crackle.
- Now add spinach leaves along with turmeric powder and required salt. Saute until it shrinks.
- Then add 1/4 cup of crumbled paneer. Mix well for a minute. Switch off the flame once done and cool it down.
- Transfer the cooked spinach and everything in a blender/mixer. Add curd at this stage.
- Grind it to a smooth puree without any chunks. Add water while grinding if needed.
- Add water while grinding if required to reach the desired consistency.
- Clean the spinach thoroughly without any mud.
- You can use Palak/Indian spinach, amaranth leaves or baby spinach to make this puree.
- Always check with your pediatrician before introducing any new food.