Pan Fried Panner For Baby - Paneer fried with little ghee which makes a perfect finger food for babies. Paneer is packed with protein and essential nutrients. This panner fry is a good option for babies as a mid-morning or evening snack. And it's not only nutritious but also very tasty. This paneer fry can be given to babies from 8 months as finger food. Giving finger foods helps encourage self-feeding in babies. Also, check paneer fruits puree for babies.
Paneer fry Recipe for Babies | Paneer Recipes
- Paneer - 4 cubes
- Ghee/Butter - 1 Tsp
- Heat 1 teaspoon of ghee in a pan. Let it melt in low, medium flame. Now add paneer cubes.
- Saute the paneer cubes for 2 minutes on one side and turn the paneer cubes with care and cook it for one minute until done. Remove from the pan and drain off the excess ghee on a kitchen towel or tissue. Serve your baby!
Here is the video of how to paneer fry for baby:
- You can cut the paneer cubes to small pieces after frying and serve your baby.
- Watch your baby while self-feeding to avoid choking.
- Consult with your baby's pediatrician before introducing any new food.