Mango Milkshake - Yummy,creamy, refreshing milkshake with mangoes and milk! Mango milkshake is a perfect treat for toddlers and kids as it has a smooth texture and delicious taste. Also its very easy to make, quite filling that you can prefer if your kids fuss about food in summers. This mango milkshake can be given to kids from one year after introducing mangoes and milk separate. Do try this delicious mango milkshake this season for your little one and family:)
Mango Milkshake Recipe for Toddlers and Kids
- Mango - 2 small sized or 1 cup chopped
- Milk -2 cups boiled and cooled
- Sugar/Honey - 2 tsp optional
- Cardamom powder - 1/4 tsp
- Wash the mangoes in running water thoroughly. Then place the mango in a cutting board with stem end down. Mango seed is in the middle. Cut along the sides of seeds down about 1/4 inch from the center using a knife and flip the mango, repeat the same on the other side. Now you have 3 pieces of mango.
- Take a mango half, make lengthwise and cross wise cuts in it, make sure to not to cut the peel of the mango. Invert the mango, cut the pieces through a small knife or collect the pieces with your finger. Repeat it for other half. Discard the big seed in the center.
- Now transfer the chopped mango cubes to the blender along with honey/sugar (if using),cardamom powder and chilled milk.
- Blend everything until smooth. Pour it in glasses and serve.
Serve the mango milkshake chilled!
- Adding cardamom to this mango milkshake helps in easier digestion and gives a nice flavor.
- Make sure to introduce mango and milk separate before you try this mango milkshake to your baby.
- Skip honey/sugar if the mangoes are sweet enough.
- Always serve the mango milkshake fresh.