Fig Milkshake is a creamy and delicious milkshake for babies and toddlers made with figs, nuts, and milk. My little one loves milkshakes anytime for its creaminess, and hence I like to try different varieties of milkshakes.
Dried Figs are nutrition-rich, and that provides a lot of health benefits! It has a lot of fiber, vitamins, and minerals. My daughter doesn't like to eat figs as such; hence I tried this milkshake with nuts and honey. It came out so well and filling. It's best for summer and can be taken as a mid-morning drink. This dried figs milkshake recipe can be given to babies from one year after introducing cows milk separately.
Now let us get on to check how to make dried figs milkshake recipe for toddlers and kids.
Dried Figs Milkshake Recipe For Toddlers and Kids | Milkshake Recipes
- Dried figs - 5
- Cashews - 10
- Almonds - 5
- Chilled milk - 1.5 cups
- Honey - 2 tbsp
- Take dried figs in a bowl, add almonds
- Add in cashews and water and let it soak for 30 mins or until the figs are soft
- Transfer the soaked figs and nuts to a blender. Add in half of the milk. Blend it to a smooth paste
- Add the remaining milk and honey
- Blend it again until smooth. Transfer to a glass and serve
1. Take dried figs in a bowl, add almonds.2. Add in cashews and water and let it soak for 30 mins or until the figs are soft. 3. Transfer the soaked figs and nuts to a blender. Add in half of the milk. Blend it to a smooth paste.4. Add the remaining milk and honey.5. Blend it again until smooth. Transfer to a glass and serve!
Dried figs milkshake is ready!
- Soak figs in water until soft so that the figs blend smoothly while blending
- Use boiled & cooled milk to make a milkshake, avoid raw milk.
- It is recommended to serve the milkshake immediately after preparing. If your child prefers it chilled, keep in the refrigerator for 30 mins & serve!
- Sweetener is optional, and you can skip it to enjoy the natural sweetness of figs!
- Make sure your child is not allergic to figs or any nuts before adding to this milkshake!
- This recipe makes 3-4 servings for children.