Dry Fruits ladoo recipe for babies, toddlers and kids - easy, quick, no sugar energy balls made with a mix of dry fruits and nuts. My little daughter loves to eat dry fruits and nuts, so I make these ladoos once in a while. This ladoos are healthier snack than any store-bought ones and the best part is you can customize it as per your liking's and preference:)
Dry fruits ladoos are best suited as a healthy snack in between meals and it helps to stay kids energetic throughout the day. These ladoos are naturally sweet and chew-able, hence it is ideal for babies from 10 months or once the baby started chewing the food well. Check other similar healthy ladoo recipes here: Dates Almond Balls and Walnut Ladoos
Dry Fruits Ladoo Recipe for Babies, Toddlers and Kids | Energy Balls Recipe
- Dates - 7
- Raisins - ¼ cup
- Dried Apricots - 3
- Almonds - 15
- Cashews - 7
- Pistachios - 10
- Cardamom powder - ¼ tsp
- Ghee - 1 tbsp
- Measure and keep all ingredients ready. De seed and chop dates roughly. Also cut apricots and raisins roughly into pieces.
- Grind chopped dates, raisins and apricots to a coarse paste using a blender. Set aside.
- Then, grind the almonds,cashews and pistachios to a coarse powder in the same blender along with cardamom powder.
- Add a tablespoon of ghee in a pan, add grounded dates and nuts mix together and fry it in low flame for 2-3 minutes or until the dates is soft. Switch off the flame once done and cool it down.
- When the mixture is still warm, start making balls. Store it in a air tight container once done.
- You could alter the number of nuts and dry fruits as per your preference. But make sure to adjust the number of dates and raisins for the sweet taste.
- Make sure to ground the nuts finely for small babies in order to avoid choking hazards.
- This dry fruits ladoo stays well for 4 days at room temperature and keeps well for a week if stored in a refrigerator.
- Sauteeing the dry fruits nuts mix in ghee after grinding is purely optional. But it helps to roll the ladoos easily.
- Always check with your baby's doctor before giving any new food to your baby.
- Make sure to introduce everything separate to your baby before you try this dry fruit ladoo for your baby.
Awesome recipe. My one year old absolutely loved it. Thank u. Great job, keep doing it.
The good thing about this recipe is its without sugar. My baby love these laddo's.
Glad your baby likes it:) thanks for the feedback:)
I like your videos I must follow your recipe because it's really work my baby boy his suffering motions your recipe Was amazing my baby cure at home remedy thank you so much
How much quantity cane give to 11month old baby?
1/2 ladoo per day
Awesome recipe ..im gonna try today.. Can i add walnut as well?
Yes you can add
can we give these laddoos to 15 month lo in summer also?
better to avoid or give in small quantity as it may increase body heat
Can i add raggi flour in this receipe for my 20 month old daughter
not sure. ragi needs more cooking time than dry fruits
Awesome recipe. I have tried your many recipes for my baby, he is 16 months old and he loved most of them.
Thanks a lot for your positive feedback 🙂
Nimy V P
How many days this can be kept outside and be used ?
stays good for 4 days at room temperature
Awesome and healthy recipe.. thank you