Dates almond milkshake is simple and yummy drink with dates, almond, and no sugar. Dates and almonds are known for their helath benefits, and this milkshake a perfect way to include them in your children's diet. Good news is that there is no need for any sweetener as dates sweetness is sufficient. This refreshing milkshake can be given to kids from one year after introducing cows milk and other ingredients separate. Check out other milkshake recipes for kids as well.
Now, let us check how to make dates almond milkshake for toddlers and kids.
Dates Milkshake Recipe (With Almonds) For Toddlers and Kids | Milkshake Recipes
- Dates - 10 nos
- Almonds - 10 small sized
- Cold Milk - 1.5 cups
- Take the dates and almonds. Chop it roughly if required. Then take half of the milk in a blender and add dates & almonds. Blend until the dates are well blended with milk.
- Now add the remaining milk, blend everything till smooth.
Here is the video of how to make dates almond milkshake for toddlers and kids
- Chop the dates and almonds roughly to make the blending easy.
- You can store in the refrigerator for 10 minutes and serve if you want more chilled.
- Soaking the dates and almonds ensures smooth grinding.
- Peel the skin of almonds for young kids to ensure easier digestion.
- You can use almond milk instead of cows milk to make it vegan.
This post was originally published in March 2015 and has been completely updated with new pictures and a video for more accuracy and comprehensiveness