Carrot milkshake is one of the delicious way to include carrots in kids diet. Even carrot haters can’t say no to this milkshake,as it tastes so good. Raw carrots are not easily digestible for kids, hence its better to cook them and make this milkshake!
Do try this milkshake if your kid is fussy and choosy when it comes to vegetables! This milkshake is ideal for babies above one year.
Here is how to make this carrot milkshake for toddlers and kids.
- Choose sweet tasting carrots for best results.
- Make sure to introduce carrots and cows milk separate before you try this carrot milkshake.
- You could add soaked almonds while grinding for more creamier version of carrot milkshake.
- Always check with your doctor before giving any new food to your baby.
- Carrots - 2 medium sized
- Milk - 1.5 cups
- Honey/Sugar - 2 tsp
- Keep all the ingredients ready. Wash the carrots in running water thoroughly. Peel the outer skin off from the carrots using a peeler.
- Then grate the carrots using a grater and saute them in low medium flame until it gets cooked and raw smell of carrot leaves completely. This may take 5 to 7 minutes. Switch off the flame once done and cool it down.
- Then take the sauted carrot and milk in a juicer/blender along with honey/sugar. Blend everything till smooth.