Bananas are easily available throughout the year, they are cheap and delicious. It has high nutrients and provide instant energy. I love bananas and my day never ends without eating them. This banana milkshake is a creamy sweet treat, filling and healthy. It’s very easy to make and apt for breakfast.
Let’s see the recipe.
- Bananas - 2 (I used poovan variety)
- Chilled Milk - 1 cup
- Honey - 1 tbsp
- Peel and cut the bananas into circles. Place them in a blender. Add honey and milk.
- Blend bananas, milk and honey until smooth and creamy. Pour it in a tall glass and serve.
- Add a scoop of vanilla ice cream for a rich milkshake.
- Serve the banana milkshake fresh as storing bananas in refrigerator is not recommended and it changes the milkshake to turn black.