Strawberries are loaded with Vitamin C and antioxidants, which makes excellent healthy food for babies, toddlers, and kids. It’s also apt to consume berries during winters. I tried this creamy pink strawberry milkshake with homemade chocolate syrup, which I posted recently. It turned out super delicious 🙂
When to introduce Strawberry for babies:
How to select Strawberries :
Here is how to make a strawberry milkshake for toddlers and kids with homemade chocolate syrup.
- Strawberries - 12 to 15 nos
- Milk - 1.5 cups
- Homemade chocolate syrup - 1 to 2 tsp
- Keep all the ingredients ready. Wash the strawberries in running water thoroughly.
- Place it on a cutting board and slice off both the end of the fruit. Then slice the fruit vertically or horizontally.
- Then take the chopped strawberry pieces, milk and homemade chocolate syrup in a juicer/blender. Blend everything till smooth.
Here is the video of how to make a strawberry milkshake for Toddlers and Kids
- Choose ripe and organic strawberries for best results.
- Adjust the amount of chocolate syrup according to strawberries sweetness.
- You can add bananas or mangoes to this milkshake.
- I used homemade chocolate syrup. You could use store-bought ones.
- You can make this without chocolate syrup too. Instead, add honey or dates syrup.
- Make sure to introduce strawberries and cows milk separate before you try this strawberry milkshake.
- Always check with your doctor before giving any new food to your baby.