Lemons are packed with Vitamin C and antioxidants, Its one of the great fruit to offer during summer. This fresh lime juice can be given to babies from 8 months occasionally (start with a small amount). Read more on about giving juices to babies.
Here is how to make fresh lime juice recipe for babies, toddlers and kids.
Lemon Juice Recipe for Babies, Toddlers and Kids
Lemon Juice - Lemon juice preparation for babies, toddlers and kids
- Small sized lemon - 1
- Water - 1.5 cups
- Sugar - 1 tsp optional
- Salt - a pinch optional
- Wash the lemons in running water thoroughly. Cut them into half horizontally.
- Squeeze each half of lemon with lemon squeezer or by your hand. Collect the juice in a bowl. Filter the juice using a strainer and add water, salt, sugar & mix well.
Tried this recipe?Mention @gkfooddiary or tag #gkfooddiary!
1. Wash the lemons in running water thoroughly. Cut them into half horizontally.
2. Squeeze each half of lemon with lemon squeezer or by your hand . Collect the juice in a bowl. Filter the juice using a strainer and add water, salt, sugar & mix well.
Fresh lemon juice is ready!
Hope you liked this recipe.
- Adjust sweetener as per your preference.
- Bring the lemons to room temperature before squeezing so that it will be easy to squeeze.
- Always check with your baby's doctor before giving any new food to your baby.
- Give only a small amount when you introduce this juice to your child. Also it's recommended to dilute the juice with water when you introduce.
- For babies below one year, prefer juices occasionally as breastmilk or formula should be major until one year.
Leave a Reply