Dry fruits powder milk is made with this healthy homemade Dry fruits powder. It has goodness of nuts and has a mild aromatic flavor. Dry fruits powder milk helps weight gaining in toddlers & kids. It can be given to babies above one year. It is one of the best way to make my baby to drink milk as she hates plain milk. She likes this almond milk too.
Dry Fruit Powder Milk for Toddlers & Kids | Toddler Food
- Dry Fruits powder - 2 tsp
- Milk - 1 cup
- Powdered Jaggery - 1 tsp optional
- Prepare dry fruits powder as mentioned in this link and store it in a air tight container.
- Take a cup of milk in a saucepan and add 2 teaspoon dry fruits powder to it. Mix well so that no lumps are formed. Then boil the milk until its frothy. Switch off the flame once done.
- Always check with your pediatrician before introducing any new food to your baby.
- Skip jaggery if your baby don't demand sweet taste.
- Don't add dry fruits powder more than a mentioned amount as we need to restrict the kids daily intake of nuts.
- Dry fruits powder should not contain any chunky pieces of nuts in order to avoid choking hazard in kids.