Chocolate Milk – homemade instant chocolate milk made with healthy homemade chocolate milk powder mix with nuts. This chocolate milk has goodness of nuts, best for kids who hates to drink plain milk! There is no doubt that this homemade version is better than store bought ones. This drink can be given to kids from one year, preferably twice or thrice a week.
- Homemade Chocolate Milk powder - 2 tbsp
- Milk - 1 cup + 2 tbsp
- Take a cup of milk in a saucepan and boil the milk in medium flame until its frothy.
- In the mean time, take 2 tbsp of homed chocolate milk powder in a bowl and add 2 tbsp of milk to it. Mix well so that no lumps are formed. Now add the chocolate powder mix to the boiled milk.
- Mix it well and boil it further for 3-5 minutes in low flame. Switch off the flame once done.
- You can also serve this chocolate milk cold after refrigerating the same for 30 minutes.
- Always check with your pediatrician before introducing any new food to your baby.
- Chocolate milk powder should not contain any chunky pieces of nuts in order to avoid choking hazard in small kids.