Fruit dip with homemade cream cheese - Fruit dips: assorted fruits are dipped or added into the dipping sauce which is made with strawberry, cream cheese and fresh cream! Fruit dips are quick desserts and great finger foods for babies. This fruit dip recipe is ideal for babies from 8 months (start with a small amount). Try this healthy dessert for a change if your baby or toddler refuse to eat fruits!
Lets get on to check how to make fruit dip recipe for babies, toddlers and kids.
Fruit dip Recipe for Babies, Toddlers and Kids (with homemade cream cheese)
- Strawberry - 1 cup
- Cream cheese - ½ cup
- Fresh cream - ¼ cup
- Brown Sugar - 1 tbsp optional
- Assorted fruit pieces - as required
- Wash the strawberries in running water thoroughly. Then remove head part and chop them into cubes.
- , Now transfer the chopped strawberry cubes to the blender. Puree everything until smooth.
- In a bowl, add cream cheese, fresh cream and sugar. Whisk everything until smooth and creamy.
- Then add strawberry puree to it and mix well. The dip sauce is ready. Refrigerate the dip sauce for at least 30 minutes if you want it chilled,
- You could use any assorted fruit of your choice like apple, papaya, banana, kiwi, pineapple etc to make this fruit dip.
- Instead of fresh cream you could also use thick yogurt or curd.
- You can also add powdered or chopped nuts to this fruit dip.
- For dipping sauce, you could use almonds, lemon, marshmallow or raspberry instead of strawberries.
- Make sure to introduce everything separate before you try this fruit dip to your baby.
- Always check with your pediatrician before giving any new food to your baby.
- Skip sugar for babies below one year.
Leave a Reply