- Helps to cure dental problems
- Eliminates digestive disorders
- Best remedy for diarrhoea
- Controls fevers
- Cure stomach infections
Pomegranate Juice Recipe for babies (with tips and tricks to de-seed the pomegranate quickly)
- Pomegranate – 1 medium sized
- Water – 1/4 cup
- Don’t blend for too long, as you might grind the seeds which makes the juice to taste bitter.
- Serve the juice fresh.
- You can add ice cubes to the juice if you want it more chilled.
- If making this juice for babies of age 6-12 months, Skip honey and ice cubes
- Pomegranate - 1 medium sized
- Water - ¼ cup
- Here is how to de-seed the pomegranate. Wash the pomegranate in running water thoroughly. Then cut about half an inch from the top and bottom of the pomegranate. Now score the pomegranate 4-6 times around the midline. Don't go so deep but deep enough to touch the skin.
- Now you can open the fruit using your thumb. It will break into 4-6 pieces easily. Now collect the pearls using your finger.
- Transfer the collected pomegranate pearls to the blender along with water. Blend it for 10 seconds. Don't grind too long as you might grind the seeds too.
- Strain through a strainer and collect the juice in a vessel.