This green peas potato puree can be given to babies from 6-8 months after introducing green peas and potato separate.
Also, check other puree recipes for 6 to 12 months babies:
Green Peas Puree for Babies
- 1 cup Potatoes small cubes
- 2 tbsp Green Peas
- 1/4 tbsp Cummin Seeds
- 1/2 cup Water
- 1 tbsp butter
- Wash the potato and peas in running water thoroughly. Peel the potato skin off with a peeler, cut them into cubes. Open the pods from fresh Peas and scrape out the peas from the pod. Transfer the cubed potatoes and peas to pressure cooker
- Add 1/4 tsp of cumin seeds and add 1/2 cup of water
- Grind it to a smooth paste. Add the water which is used for cooking to reach the desired consistency while grinding. You could also mash it with a potato masher instead of blending
- Adjust water consistency according to the thickness you prefer.
- You can also use frozen Peas. In that case, cook the peas according to package directions
- Check with your baby's doctor before introducing any new food to your baby.
- You could also mash it with a potato masher instead of grinding them.