This green peas potato puree can be given to babies from 6-8 months after introducing green peas and potato separate.
Also, check other puree recipes for 6 to 12 months babies:
Cauliflower Puree for Babies
- 1 cup Cauliflower Florets
- 1/4 tsp Pepper Powder optional
- 1 tsp Butter
- 1/2 cup Water
- Wash the Cauliflower in running water thoroughly. Cut the Cauliflower and collect the florets in a bowl. Add hot water to the bowl and set aside for 5 minutes. Then drain the water and transfer to a pressure cooker.
- Add water. Pressure cook it for two whistles in medium flame.
- Add in pepper powder and grind it to a smooth paste. Add the water, which is used for pressure cooking to reach the desired consistency while grinding. You could also mash it with a masher instead of blending.
- Adjust water consistency according to the thickness you prefer.
- You can also use frozen Peas. In that case, cook the peas according to package directions
- Check with your baby’s doctor before introducing any new food to your baby.
- You could also mash it with a potato masher instead of grinding them.