Apple Beetroot Carrot puree/ABC Puree - nutritious puree recipe for babies with Apple, Beetroot, and Carrot. The combination of apple, beets, and carrots is packed with all essential nutrients, minerals, and vitamins. Also, it makes an excellent refreshing puree for babies.
This apple beetroot carrot puree is naturally sweet, and babies will love it for sure. It can be given to babies from 7 months after introducing each separate.
Also, check other puree recipes for 6 to 12 months babies:
Apple Carrot Beetroot Puree Recipe for Babies
- Apple - 1 medium-sized
- Carrot - 1 medium-sized
- Beetroot Chopped - 1/4 cup
- Water - 1/4 cup
- Wash the apple carrot & beetroot in running water thoroughly. Peel the skin off with a peeler, cut them into cubes.
- Transfer them to the pressure cooker and add 1/4 cup of water.
- Pressure cook it for two whistles in medium flame. Alternatively, you can steam cook them for 10 minutes or until soft. Open the cooker once pressure released. Transfer it to a blender. Grind it to a smooth paste. Add the water which is used for cooking to reach the desired consistency while grinding. You could also mash it with a masher instead of blending.
- Check with your baby's doctor before introducing any new food to your baby.
- You could also mash it with a masher instead of grinding them.