Apple Beetroot Carrot puree/ABC Puree – nutritious puree recipe for babies with Apple, Beetroot, and Carrot. The combination of apple, beets, and carrots is packed with all essential nutrients, minerals, and vitamins. Also, it makes a wonderful refreshing puree for babies.
This apple beetroot carrot puree is naturally sweet and babies will love it for sure. It can be given to babies from 7 months after introducing each separate.
Also, check other puree recipes for 6 to 12 months babies:
- Apple - 1 medium sized
- Carrot - 1 medium sized
- Beetroot Chopped - ¼ cup
- Water - ¼ cup
- Wash the apple carrot & beetroot in running water thoroughly. Peel the skin off with a peeler, cut them into cubes.
- Transfer them to pressure cooker and add ¼ cup of water.
- Pressure cook it for 2 whistles in medium flame. Alternatively, you can steam cook the beetroots for 10 minutes or until soft. Open the cooker once pressure released. Transfer it to a blender. Grind it to a smooth paste. Add the water which is used for cooking to reach the desired consistency while grinding. You could also mash it with a potato masher instead of grinding.
- Check with your baby’s doctor before introducing any new food to your baby.
- You could also mash it with a potato masher instead of grinding them.