Muskmelons can be given to babies from 6 months as it less allergic and helps in eye development. Definitely a thirst quencher during the hot summer. It's not only a healthy option for babies but sure to be one of the baby's favorite food as it has a sweet taste.
Now Lets get on to check how to make this tasty muskmelon puree for babies .
Muskmelon Puree Recipe for Babies
- Muskmelon - 1 cup cubed from a small sized muskmelon
- Wash the muskmelon in running water thoroughly. Peel the skin off from the muskmelon and cut into two vertical pieces. Then remove the seeds and chop them into equal size cubes. Set aside.
- Then take chopped muskmelon pieces in blender. Blend everything till smooth.
- Make sure to remove the seeds from muskmelon as they make the puree to taste bitter.
- Choose ripe and sweet muskmelon for babies.
- Always consult with your pediatrician before giving any new food.